- This Is Not The End | Joy In Sufferingby ConnectCommunity on October 2, 2022 at 9:41 pm
Scriptures invite us to rejoice in our sufferings. What does that mean? Are we supposed to develop some kind of weird pleasure in pain? Are the Scriptures asking you to ignore your sufferings and pretend like nothing happened? What does it meant to […]
- Back To Life | Look Aroundby ConnectCommunity on September 26, 2022 at 4:29 pm
For dormant areas in your life to come back to life, you have to mind your surroundings. On this last teaching of "Back To Life", Pastor JD shares 3 things to look around for when it comes to those around you.
- Back To Life | Faith Like A Childby ConnectCommunity on September 18, 2022 at 11:55 pm
Pastor Alini Müller faced a tough few months dealing with anxiety during and postpartum. In this message, she shares the story that gave birth to this series. We hope this message blesses you and helps you live better.
- Back To Life | Mind-Resetby ConnectCommunity on September 11, 2022 at 11:43 pm
Most times our limitation is now around us, but in us: our mindset. Pastor JD shares a message about the importance of taking responsibility over your mind. We hope this message blesses you and helps you live better.
- Back To Life | Don’t Quit!by ConnectCommunity on September 6, 2022 at 5:07 pm
There are times in life when the road comes to an end; a job, a relationship, the pursuit of a dream. But what about those times when you know in the heart of hearts it is not supposed to end? What do you do when quitting seems to be the only way […]
- Wisdom And Wealthby ConnectCommunity on September 1, 2022 at 3:05 pm
We all spend time, effort, and the best part of our days gathering wealth. We all have a desire for money because money can be useful and a blessing. But when does it turn bad? We've all seen families torn apart because of money fights; we all […]
- Word To The Wise | Work and Identityby ConnectCommunity on August 22, 2022 at 2:21 pm
Is your occupation purposeful? Do you sense you are fulfilling your calling through it? Many of us feel as though we can't experience the level of purpose and meaning we desire to have unless we find a new job or career. But it's that accurate? […]
- Word To The Wise | The Lie In Lustby ConnectCommunity on August 16, 2022 at 2:32 am
When you fantasize about something that seems good to you in the moment, do you ever consider how bad things could get? Affairs rarely start intentionally, and "train-wreck" relationships always seem good in the moment. How come? In this message, […]
- Word To The Wise | Wisdom And Maturityby ConnectCommunity on August 8, 2022 at 6:07 pm
What do you want out of life right now? What governs your pursuit? More and more we are encouraged to pursue external aspirations of wealth, fame, and image. But should that dominate our main goals and desires? In this message, Pastor JD will […]
- Word To The Wise | The Value Of Wisdomby ConnectCommunity on July 25, 2022 at 5:48 pm
Why should we choose wisdom? Why not throw caution to the wind and follow every craving and desire we have in the moment? Why not build a life doing whatever we want whenever we want? In this compelling message, Pastor JD shares the value of wisdom, […]
- Word To The Wise | Circlesby ConnectCommunity on July 18, 2022 at 2:15 am
We are all part of a circle, and throughout life we will be part of many many circles. Most are temporary. Some are long-term. Few are life-long. But no matter how short your presence is in a circle, a circle can change you forever. Pastor JD shares […]
- Word To The Wise | Dan DePaulaby ConnectCommunity on July 18, 2022 at 2:12 am
Dan DePaula shares a message about the importance of guarding your heart.
- Word To The Wise | Markee Johnsonby ConnectCommunity on July 5, 2022 at 10:11 pm
This Summer, we will spend 2 months in the book of Proverbs in a message series titled: Word To The Wise. Guest Speaker Markee Johnson shares about the power of your words. We hope this message inspires you and helps you live better.
- Philippians | Chapter 4by ConnectCommunity on June 28, 2022 at 6:15 pm
What is the chief state of mind in heaven? When we think of "heaven on earth", what is the main effect in our lives? Pastor Alini Müller shares an insightful message about that answers those questions and more. We hope this message blesses you […]
- Philippians | Chapter 3by ConnectCommunity on June 20, 2022 at 2:29 pm
The Apostle Paul teaches this Greek church that followers of Jesus are citizens of Heaven. What effect does the walk of Christ have in our perspective and the way we see life? Pastor JD shares part 3 of Philippians and an encouraging outlook on […]