- Mamma Knows Best | Maryby ConnectCommunity on May 16, 2022 at 2:34 pm
Have you ever wondered about Mary's position as Jesus's mother and servant? How can you parent your Lord and savior? Maybe you might think it has no practical application to your life, but there is something about Mary's relationship with Jesus that […]
- Mamma Knows Best | Hannahby ConnectCommunity on May 10, 2022 at 5:49 pm
We are exploring the life of a few mothers in the Scripture and looking at how they changed the world. On this message, Pastor JD shares the story of how Hannah saw the hand of God change her life and change the world through her. We hope this […]
- Living In Your Element | Attitude Of Apprenticeshipby ConnectCommunity on May 3, 2022 at 1:11 am
Pastor JD concludes the Living In Your Element series with a message about an essential attitude for growth. We hope this message blesses you and helps you live better.
- An Attitude Of Gratitudeby ConnectCommunity on April 25, 2022 at 10:28 pm
There's much to be said about gratitude and the difference it makes. Pastor JD highlights 3 characteristics of gratitude that will help you live in your element.
- Living In Your Element | How To Endure Like Jesusby ConnectCommunity on April 21, 2022 at 3:40 pm
On this Easter Sunday, Pastor JD shares a message about Jesus's example of endurance, the benefits of endurance, and how we too can endure. We hope this message blesses you and helps you live better.
- Living In Your Element | An Attitude Of Humilityby ConnectCommunity on April 10, 2022 at 8:39 pm
Lack of humility can be a detriment to your ability to fulfill your potential. Pastor Alini shares part 2 of our series Living In Your Element. Learn how Jesus's example humility can lead you to live in your element.
- Living In Your Element | An Attitude Of Faithby ConnectCommunity on April 3, 2022 at 5:53 pm
How do you know you are living in your element? Most of us have a picture of what it would look like; an expectation we have of living in our element. In this message, Pastor JD shares 3 essential things that need to align for you to live in your […]
- Fight For Communityby ConnectCommunity on March 28, 2022 at 5:41 pm
The quality of your community is directly connected to how you fight for your community. Pastor JD challenges you to fight for community in 3 areas. If you want to increase the quality of your community and have a greater impact in the world, this […]
- Community | My Community Is My Legacyby ConnectCommunity on March 21, 2022 at 3:15 pm
One of the greatest challenges in our community today is the connection between generations. The gap in communication between generations is as wide as it's ever been. Community is the primary way we have developed as people; it is through community […]
- What Do You Do When People Leave?by ConnectCommunity on March 6, 2022 at 11:30 pm
What do you do when people leave? That's the question pastor JD answers in this message. It is a fact of life that people will leave. Sometimes because of disagreements, sometimes because paths diverge, sometimes because life ultimately ends. […]
- Community | Healthy Rhythmsby ConnectCommunity on February 28, 2022 at 4:03 pm
Have you thought about your rhythms of community lately? Many times we are upset because, even though we know people, we feel alone; like no one knows what's really happening. What can you do about it? What about having a time to process […]
- Community | Our Common Unityby ConnectCommunity on February 21, 2022 at 5:30 pm
How would you define "community"? There are many kinds and types of community these days, and it is easy to box the community Jesus came to establish as "just another one". But if you follow Jesus, or if you are considering following Jesus, His […]
- Community | Frienshipby ConnectCommunity on February 14, 2022 at 2:43 pm
Pastor JD shares a message about the uniqueness of friendship, how Jesus valued friendship, and 5 principles to be a good friend. We hope this message blesses you and helps you live better.
- A Vision Of Good Worksby ConnectCommunity on February 7, 2022 at 5:31 pm
Pastor JD shares a message during Vision Sunday that will help you set better standards for the new year.
- Revival | Filled With The Spiritby ConnectCommunity on February 3, 2022 at 2:59 am
So many of us have a genuine desire to be the person others can count on. We want to be the person that can be there for others and help those in need. But we have obstacles standing in the way. So we work hard to remove these obstacles in the hopes […]