Connect Your Community provides participant focused training courses designed by community technology practitioners. Training modules developed by CYC are all available and searchable. The CYC Training Plan explains the structure of CYC training.
- Introduction to Broadband & CYC
- Computer Basics
- Internet Basics
- Overview of Common Office Suites
- Online Search and Information Literacy
- Computer Security
- Personal Security
- Purchasing a Computer
- Broadband Service
- Downloading & Installing Software
- Home Computer Maintenance
CYC Electives Modules tend to fall into the following tracks. Each training site customizes electives to meet the needs of their student population.
- Finance: From Online Banking to Online Coupons
- Jobs: From Finding a Job Online to Career Advancement
- Health: From Navigating Health Websites to Tracking Your Health Online
- Education: From K-12 Homework Help to Public Library Online Resources
- Digital Literacy: From Online Shopping to Advanced Search
- Internet as a Resource: From Watching TV Online to Genealogy Research
- Social: From Safely Using Facebook to Sharing Photos Online
All courses are designed to ensure citizens are able to use broadband to its fullest capacity, enhancing social and economic opportunities.